Indica Today announces two positions for Research Scholars. This is a full-time position and will be commensurate with industry standards. The ideal candidate can work from home but candidate currently based in Mumbai will be preferred.
- Edit submitted pieces for grammar and copy writing etc.
- Generate content through exhaustive research for Indica Today in consultation with its Editors.
- Maintain correspondence with external writers and researchers.
- Use the Indica Today site and its social media properties – on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram – to drive engagement with the Indica Today platform.
- Write newsletter for its subscription lists.
- Report status and progress on a biweekly basis.
- Provide and implement suggestions for the promotion of Indica Today on social media and other platforms – online and offline.
Candidates with strong academic research and writing skills with background in Indic Philosophy and Indic Knowledge Systems, History, Sanskrit and Shastras are pre-requisite. Academic qualification in such subjects at level of MA, MPhil or PhD will be preferred. Proven good communication skills, English writing skills with decent knowledge of Hindi or Kannada or Telugu will be preferred. Prior publishing skills by way of having published in academic journals, peer reviewed conferences and media is a requisite.
Decent knowledge of Indic thought process, Sanskrit Granthas, Indic History will be preferred. A basic knowledge of Sanskrit is preferable and good command over English is necessary. Working knowledge of Word Editor, Photo editing tools and Publishing tools is necessary. Location can be relaxed for the Editor/Sub-editor position based on experience, knowledge and abilities.
Indica Today offers to the ideal candidates interested in working on Indic Philosophy complete access to researchers and thought leaders of the Hindu community and complete access to various research tools and freedom to generate content in line with the mission of Indica Academy.
Interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc marked to email@example.com. The application should contain a detailed CV, a statement of purpose and extracts of published pieces.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article belong to the author. Indic Today is neither responsible nor liable for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information in the article.